Monday 5 December 2011

Tyrant Collectable Card Game(CCG), can you build the perfect deck?

Tyrant is a futuristic Collectible Card Game (CCG) with strategic battles. Players can gather hundreds of cards to build the ultimate deck and challenge each other in the arena. There’s an immersive storyline with dozens of missions.  Players can also join together to form Factions that wage war on each other.  New cards, missions, and other features are constantly added to the game. This is the fastest growing CCG on Facebook!

I love card games, it takes me back to my youth when I played Magic the Gathering and collected Pokemon cards. Tyrant encourages you to pit your wits against an opponent and think about your next move. The card’s visuals are great and the game design and accessibility is top notch. This is definitely a game I could get in to. The thought of building my own deck and strengthening my strategy using specific cards makes me feel like an Evil Genius who’s waiting for my next victim.
Tyrant Collectable Card Game(CCG) has been created by Synapse games and is one Facebook game that should be in everyone’s bookmarks!
PS* Have you seen a better game picture of a Facebook game on FaceGamers? Tyrant definitely wins the award for bets picture!
You can find the Facebook game Tyrant by clicking this link

No comments:

Post a Comment