Monday 5 December 2011

Feeling Starri-eyed with Staries!

I’ve not been able to escape from this game on Facebook. Everywhere I go I see it posted all over my wall until it finally happened. My mother posted her latest score on my wall and that was it, I now have to propagate Staries even further. You know a Facebook game is good when your mother, uncle, auntie and grandmother are all posting scores on your wall.

For me to say i’ve not been able to “escape” this Facebook game is harsh, because it is actually a really fun game. Similar to bejeweled but more simple, it passes the time quite well. Sometimes all you need is a simple game to kindly and gently caress your brain while you relax and that’s exactly what Staries achieves.
You can find Staries Facebook game here

No comments:

Post a Comment