Monday 5 December 2011

Lock your doors and board your windows, Zombie lane!

I am completely obsessed with Zombies. Dawn of the dead (2004) is one of my all time favourite movies and I recently just finished watching The walking dead which is also a fantastic zombie series, check those out if you haven’t already. Zombie lane is naturally a success in my eyes. Any game where you’re forced to survive the horde is a game I want to play.
Zombie lane Facebook game hones in on your survival instincts by tasking you to rebuild your home and secure the area before trying to rescue your partner. I swiftly acquired a double barrel shotgun and began a sweep of the grounds only to be told that a zombie horde is incoming and I need to kill 24 more! Damn I love killing zombies.
Zombie lane is definitely one of my favourite Facebook games.
You can find Zombie lane game on Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment